Labels

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Hard Work

I guess the bane of intelligence is the lack of a need for hard work. I didn't really know how to work at something until I was 17 when I had to work on myself. When the owner of where I work told me I was a horrible worker, I looked within and hit myself over the head by running through what I know. Now I realize it is two things: there seems to be no reward for hard work and loyalty, I'm sick of being the one taken for granted. I have done nothing but keep going and help to the best of my ability. Some days are the days I haven't slept in 4 nights, others are the days I am 200%.

My conclusion, I work hard for those who work hard for me. Once that stopped, I stopped. Maybe I should not be so petty. It is not all about me. I claim to know the value of work yet I am on here griping about myself. One thing I should remember is that I am small

No comments:

Post a Comment